Serving the State of Arizona, Appointments Available in Phoenix, Mesa and Scottsdale | Se Habla Español
It can be confusing and frustrating to deal with the aftermath of an accident.
We handle all the negotiations on your injury claim, get medical bills reduced, and work to maximize the amount of money you take home from your settlement. Contact us today!
When to Call a Car Accident LawyerIf you have had a car or truck accident, call our car accident lawyers in Phoenix before you talk to any insurance company. We have many car and truck accident cases every year. We know exactly what to do, and we can do it as quickly and efficiently as any law firm could. If you need help finding a reputable doctor near you who will wait to be paid, we can help. We can help you with the property damage claim and help you get your car fixed. We will get the police report, talk to the insurance company to prepare them for your claim, and we will investigate further if necessary. We will get the medical records and bills from your doctor when your treatment ends. We will gather any other information that will help get you a better settlement, such as lost earnings documentation.
Why Choose Schiffman Law Office, P.C.?Unlike some other car accident lawyers, Mr. Thomson does all of the negotiations on your injury claim himself. When we have obtained the final offer from the insurance adjuster, we will check on the medical balances and figure out what you would get from settling, then get your authority before settling. We will go to the healthcare providers and get your medical bills reduced, if possible. We will work to resolve any liens that may apply, and do everything we can to maximize the amount of money you take home from your settlement. Call for a free consultation if you are hurt in a traffic accident.
What to Do, According to a Car Accident Lawyer
- Call 911 and wait for the police to come and take a report
- Stay calm
- Get names, phone numbers and addresses of the people involved in the accident and witnesses
- Get driver’s licenses of the other driver(s)
- Get license plate number and state, and a description of the other involved vehicles
- Photos of the vehicles at the scene before moving away can be very helpful
- Do not move the vehicles until the police have seen them unless you are in danger from traffic
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police until you talk to us
- Seek medical care if needed
- Call our car accident lawyers to discuss your rights and what to do, if you were not the one who caused the accident
- DO NOT TALK TO THE OTHER DRIVER’S INSURANCE COMPANY UNTIL YOU TALK TO US OR ANOTHER LAWYER, AND DO NOT GIVE THEM A RECORDED STATEMENT!
- Notify your own insurance agent or company (but it is best to talk to us first)